Online Technical Training Blog
15 Little Known Facts About the GBC’s OnlineTechnical Programs
At GBCtechtraining we are committed to helping you get the most out of your education with us. Our Student Resource Center is always available for you, and our Program and Support Consultants are ready to answer all your questions about the online technical programs. To help you save a bit of time we’ve compiled this list of important but lesser known facts to help optimize your learning experience with us.
Here are 15 little known facts about our online technical training programs:
1. A module exam is successfully completed with a grade of 60% or higher and then cannot be rewritten.
2. You have one opportunity to retake an exam without penalty, if you score less than 60%, but need to call a Support Consultant to reset your exam availability.
3. Exams are automatically graded and your report card is e-mailed to you typically within one hour.
4. You must use Internet Explorer to access and take your module exams.
5. When you register for our programs, your program USB/DVD is shipped to you by courier, free of charge, anywhere in the US and Canada.
6. You can register into new modules online through your ”Account” in the Student Resource Center, without ever speaking to a Program Consultant
General Content Facts
7. Program curriculum including theory, simulation software and review exercises are all contained on a USB/DVD.
8. All the program curriculum material is available offline to you at any time, as long as you have your USB or DVD in your computer.
9. While you can work on the modules in any order, we recommend that you tackle them sequentially. Many important concepts build on each other from one module to the next.
10. The only time you must be online is to access the Student Resource Center; to post on the forums; to review supplemental learning material or to take an exam.
11. Once you’ve completed the program your access to the Resource Center expires 30 days after taking your last exam.
12. The program USB/DVD is yours to keep. With it you always have access to the content and simulation software for future review, practice and experimentation.
13. There is no time limit set for completion of the program which means you can work through the program at a pace that is most convenient and comfortable for you.
14. Once you complete the program your certificate is automatically mailed to you.
15. Your GBC certificate typically take 4-6 weeks to arrive in the mail.
If you have any additional questions please contact us at 1-888-553-5333 and speak to one of our Program Consultants.